Friday, March 14, 2014

BOOK HAUL ALERT! :D

These books were all purchased in Fullybooked. :) Enjoy! 
ANGELFALL BY SUSAN EE

"It has been six weeks since the angels returned to Earth and destroyed the world as we know it. 
When they fly away with a helpless little girl, her sister Penryn will do anything to get her back..." -synopsis

Set as a post-apocalyptic book, I am very excited to see if this lives up to its hype. 

GONE BY MICHAEL GRANT

"In the blink of an eye. Everyone disappears. Gone." -synopsis


I've seen this book around for a while and since I'm an apocalyptic reader, I decided to pick this up. :) 

DELIRIUM BY LAUREN OLIVER

"What if love were a disease?" -synopsis

Oh, that cover. It's beautiful. XD Anyway, this book was recommended to me so I decided to try it out. It might give me a different perspective on how people view love. 

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE BY JANE AUSTEN

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife." -synopsis 

This will be my first Jane Austen book and I've heard great things about it. Hopefully, this will interest me to read Jane's other books as well. 


That's all for now! DFTBA! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system