Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This is How I Blog Tag

Hello! So I saw this on my good friend Sammie's blog and decided to try it out! :) And Sammie, if you're reading this, HIIIII! :D 



Do you prefer: bright colors for your blog OR simple colors?
I prefer simple colours like white, mint, and pastels. :)

Do you blog in: quiet areas, or loud areas?
It depends mostly on my mood. When I feel like blogging, I just blog no matter where I am. This ranges from 10 pm before I go to bed to when I'm in a loud restaurant waiting for my food. 

How would you describe your blog? A book blog, fashion blog, etc.
I'd say mostly about books with a hint of lifestyle. :) 

Long posts, short posts, or somewhere in the middle?
This mostly depends on what it's about. For example, I can prefer to write really long essays and short poems. :) 

When you first started your blog, what did you think?
I first started my blog with the impression of writing every so often about mainly just books. But, as you may have noticed, my blog has expanded to posts about poems, fashion, and even movie reviews! 

How do you think your blog is going to be like in the future?
I really hope that I'll get to make some blogging friends and get to hopefully gain more followers! My main goal is to really just  writewritewrite.  :)

If you want to try this tag, feel free to do so! :D 


Audrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system