Sunday, April 13, 2014

TFIOS MOVIE EDITION!

 Last Wednesday, I went to Fullybooked. I did what I'd usually do. I strolled around, looked at the new releases, and searched for hidden signed copies. But this visit was different. As I entered the YA section of the store I held back a scream. Standing right in front of me, perfectly aligned, were copies of THE FAULT IN OUR STARS MOVIE TIE IN EDITION. Let's just say that the passers-by probably think I'm crazy. But who cares? It's TFIOS! Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are on the cover! Just like in the movie poster! So here you go, folks! Enjoy the photo I took of it. Are you excited for the movie? (I MOST CERTAINLY AM.) Are you decorating your tissue boxes? (I SERIOUSLY AM AND PLEASE DON'T JUDGE.) I now shall leave you with the wise words of Gus, Hazel, and John Green....

Oh! And feel free to check out my other fandoms posts and reviews! Need a good book to read over the week? You've come to the right place. Okay? Okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system