Saturday, August 30, 2014

-SEPTEMBER-

-SEPTEMBER-

-To Be Read-

Frankenstein by Mary Shelley


This is actually required reading for school. Nevertheless, I have started the book and am eager to (hopefully) finish it soon. 

Lorien Legacies: the Lost Files
by Pittacus Lore


I've read all the major books in the series except the last one, Revenge of Seven. 

Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore


It's the FINAL book in the Lorien Legacies series! I am so excited to know what happens and if my story predictions are correct. ;)

 Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami 


I have read snippets of the author's past works and am delighted to get to read more. 

-Music-

Echosmith 






-Inspiration-









Thanks for reading this! 'Till the next post.

 A. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system