Saturday, August 29, 2015

Make A Difference


Hi there! Lately, I have been pretty busy with school, exams, and an international competition that I participated in (more on that in an upcoming blog post). In celebration of the closing of my home country's month (Buwan ng Wika) here is a poem that I wrote about contributing to society, and overall, making a difference. 




Time will come
when questions will rise
about life,
and how it may tip the scales
in favor
of another.
But one must have tenacity
against the blunders
to be able to catch on
about how equilibrium
will work in its own time.
Although, that shouldn’t
stop us from
chasing our dreams,
achieving our goals,
and making a difference.

I pledge to this generation,
to place my best effort,
into helping make the world
a better place.

We are the children,
the leaders,
the hope of tomorrow.
And with that power
as well as responsibility,
we can lead
the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system